Happy Monday friends! Can you believe that Christmas is just a little over a week away?? I spent yesterday in the kitchen baking 22 dozen cookies. That’s right 22 DOZEN. I’m crazy I know, but I have to take care of my work peeps. Unfortunately the cooler temps that we had last week were mostly gone and the oven being on all day made my little apartment quite toasty.
1 package (9 oz) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) reduced-sodium condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, plus extra for topping
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven or large stock pot heated over medium-high heat, combine the soup, broth, milk, cream, and seasonings.
- Heat through, stirring frequently. Carefully add the tortellini to the soup and stir in the cheese. Sprinkle each serving with additional cheese if desired.