Venison Burgers with Raspberry Chipotle Ranch are simple to make and full of flavor. Make them once and they’ll become your new summer favorite burger!
This epic burger is part of a fan-frickin-tastic month-long event hosted by Girl Carnivore, but opinions are always my own!
We love a good burger around here. We grill them at least twice a month when the weather is warm, and we try to change it up so it’s not the same burger all the time. Because we have a freezer full of venison, they are usually venison burgers, though. What can I say, we love us some deer meat!
I came up with this recipe about 6 years ago, on a whim, and it quickly became one of my favorites. I remember thinking, before I made it the first time, that I wasn’t 100% sure on the sauce. Because, while I loved the flavor combo on it’s own, I wasn’t sure it would be as good on a burger. But let me tell you, friends. It was more than good. It was fan-freaking-tastic.
This Venison Burger with Raspberry Chipotle Ranch is a burger that is super simple to make, but tastes like a burger you might find at one of those fancy burger joints. I just may have made them twice in the past month. That’s how good they are. And bonus, my almost-four-year-old (OMG how is that EVEN POSSIBLE?!?!) likes the sauce, too.
What do you need to make Venison Burgers with Raspberry Chipotle Ranch?
Ground venison hamburger
Red Wine Vinegar
Salt and pepper
Raspberry chipotle sauce
Whole wheat hamburger buns
And in case I haven’t raved about it enough, that sauce y’all…AMAZING. Pretty and delicious, with just a teeny bit of heat to it. Great on a burger, and to dip fries in. I’m just sayin’. There will be some left. USE IT!
If you like this burger, you’ll love my Tailgate Sliders with Creamy Red Pepper Sauce!
Make sure you enter the giveaway below the recipe card for a chance to wint some amazing prizes!
AND check out the #BurgerMonth website for all the other mouth-watering burgers of 2020!
Follow me on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Venison Burger with Raspberry Chipotle Ranch
- 1 lb ground venison hamburger
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- ½ Tbsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup roasted raspberry chipotle sauce
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns
- 4 slices of cheese (I used Munster)
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 to mato slices
- 8 pickle slices
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- In a medium bowl, combine the venison, Worcestershire and vinegar, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Use your hands to mix and evenly distribute the spices. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least half an hour to help the flavors set in.
- Heat a grill (or grill pan) over medium to medium-high heat. Form your meat into 4, ½-inch thick patties and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until your desired doneness is reached.
- Meanwhile, combine the roasted raspberry chipotle sauce and ranch dressing in a small bowl.
- To assemble, toast your burger buns, spread a tablespoon or so of the sauce on the bottom buns, top with lettuce, burger patty, cheese, tomato, pickle slices, avocado, more sauce, and the top bun.
Disclaimer: Thank you to #BurgerMonth Sponsors: Cabot, Anvil & Hammer, New York Beef Council, Red Duck Foods, and Spoonabilities for providing prizes for this epic event. All opinions are my own. The #BurgerMonth giveaway is open to U.S. residents, age 18 & up. All winning entries are verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness.
The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. One winner for each weekly giveaway will be selected. The prize packages are sent directly from the sponsors. Winners have 48 hours to respond or they forfeit the prize and another winner(s) will be chosen.
The #BurgerMonth Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #BurgerMonth posts or entry.