Spicy Coconut Lime Baked Chicken Wings are the perfect appetizer or entree for football parties, or family game nights!
Serious Foodie provided samples of products for me to try and create recipes with, but as always opinions are 100% my own!
You guys know how much I love spicy food, right? Well, I found a goldmine of regional flavored spicy rubs and sauces through a company called Serious Foodie, and decided to enter a recipe contest featuring one of their spicy condiments – Sri Lanka Coconut Lime Hot Sauce. Y’all. My mouth is watering just thinking about that sauce right now. Just imagine your favorite South Asian flavors with coconut and lime, tossed with crispy baked chicken wings, and served up at your next game night or football party. Are you drooling yet?? This sauce isn’t the same kind of spicy that buffalo wing sauce is, it’s next level and it is AMAZING. But, it’s also not burn-your-face-off spicy. I wouldn’t give it to the little ones, but any adult who actually likes spicy food, is going to fall in love with these wings.
The wings are baked, not fried, so less mess and healthier, too! Then you toss them in the Sri Lanka Coconut Lime Hot Sauce, plate them up with a sprinkle of parsley, and watch them disappear! And if you need a second, not-so-spicy flavor, try my Bloody Mary Wings!
What you need to make Spicy Coconut Lime Baked Chicken Wings
Chicken wings – you can use wings or drumettes, or a combination!
Salt & Pepper
Sri Lanka Coconut Lime Hot Sauce
Chopped parsley – for garnish, totally optional
How to make Spicy Coconut Lime Baked Chicken Wings
Full printable recipe card below!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place a wire rack on a large baking sheet and set aside.
- Place wings in a large bowl with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Use tongs to lay wings out onto prepared baking sheet, making sure they aren’t touching. Bake for 25 minutes then flip and bake for another 20 minutes or until brown and crispy.
- Remove wings from oven and place in a bowl.
- Add Coconut Lime Sauce, and toss to coat. Remove to a serving plate or bowl and top with chopped parsley, if desired.
Follow me on Pinterest for more great recipes!
Spicy Coconut Lime Baked Chicken Wings
- 2 lbs chicken wings (wings, drumettes, or both!)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup Sri Lanka Coconut Lime Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley (optional)