If you’re looking for the best spicy bloody mary, look no further! The perfect balance of flavors, with just the right amount of spicy kick.
Happy Fri-yay, friends!! I can’t think of a better way to start the weekend off, than with this absolutely perfect, spicy bloody mary.
I love a good, spicy bloody mary. I’ve had them at restaurants, and I’ve attempted to make them at home before but never quite made them as good as I’d had in restaurants. Until these. It took a few tries to get the ratios just right, but let me tell you, friends – these are perfect. The balance of flavors is spot-on, and they are nice and spicy, just the way I like them.
Now, if you aren’t as big a fan of spicy as I am or you are making these to share with someone who isn’t, you can use regular tomato juice instead of spicy, and that will tone it down quite a bit.
Follow me on Pinterest for more great recipes!
And now, here is the recipe for the BEST Spicy Bloody Mary!
Spicy Bloody Mary
- 4 cups spicy tomato juice (I used spicy V8)
- 1 1/2 cups vodka
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp dill pickle juice
- 1 Tbsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- baby pickles, olives, lime slices, and celery sticks, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher and stir to mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve or serve over ice, in JoyJolt Stella Highball glasses with a stalk of celery and toothpick skewers with a pickle, olives, and lime slice.
Leave a Reply