I wait all year long for the Christmas season, in anticipation of holiday parties and the opportunity to make the delectable little treats. This year, I didn’t have any parties to cook for so I thought I was going to miss out this year. But alas, T and I had a much needed girls night and fortunately we had both been craving these, and I volunteered to make them!
We ate way too many, and I dearly paid for it the next day but it was so worth it. If you have any holiday parties coming up (New Year’s included) these are definitely winners to put on your menu!!
Adapted from Betty Crocker
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Lightly grease bottom of a baking sheet.
Stir together all ingredients, using hands or spoon. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place in pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown. Immediately remove from pan.
Serve warm with chili sauce for dipping