This post is sponsored in conjunction with #BrunchWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the #BrunchWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
Tart raspberries and lemon with creamy cheesecake and a light, crisp puff pastry crust make this Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake Tart the perfect dessert, for any occasion!
It’s day 3 of #BrunchWeek and there have been so many amazing recipes shared already!! I’ve shared a couple of savory dishes with you so far, but I couldn’t go too far into the week without sharing something sweet. And with the help and generosity of Dixie Crystals, this Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake Tart came together beautifully.
If you’ve read this blog for any amount of time, you know that I love all things lemon. Like, obsessed. And cheesecake is, without question, one of my favorite desserts. So, naturally a lemon cheesecake tart, topped with tart raspberries and raspberry jam is totally my jam. And, even though I love cheesecake, I’m not much of a crust person for any kind of dish, so this tart using puff pastry was perfect for me. Light and flaky, and full of creamy delicious lemony cheesecake filling. My only regret – that there wasn’t more of it.
Even J, who isn’t much of a sweets person – but who does love cheesecake – had a few pieces of this tart! That, my friends, is saying something.
And, if it being delicious isn’t enough appeal – it’s also one of the easiest desserts to make! That means, there is no reason to procrastinate. If you have a half hour to spare, you’ll have a dessert that won’t last long. Now, that could be a deterrent, if you have little self-control like I do when it comes to desserts like this, but you can always share. Which will be harder than it sounds. Trust me.
Be sure to check out this and other amazing recipes from today at the bottom of the post, and if you haven’t already – enter the giveaway drawing!! There are some amazing prizes to be had y’all, from some amazing and generous sponsors!! If you missed the earlier post, you can check out the prizes and enter the giveaway here.
Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake Tart
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed but cold
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1/3 cup + 1 tsp sugar, separated
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- 1/3 cup lemon curd
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam, warmed
- Powdered sugar, for sprinkling
For the tart
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat baking mat. Unfold the thawed puff pastry on a surface lightly dusted with flour, and gently roll into a 10 x 11 inch rectangle. Carefully transfer to your lined baking sheet.
- Use your finger to brush the edges with a light coat of water and fold the edges of all 4 sides over to create a lip. Whisk together the egg and water, to create an egg wash. Use a fork to poke holes all over the center of the pastry, and then brush with a thin layer of the egg wash. Sprinkle a teaspoon or so of sugar over the entire bottom, and bake for 15-20 minutes, until the crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and gently press down the center of the pastry that has puffed up, to flatten it out. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
For the filling
- While the pastry is baking, combine the softened cream cheese and sugar the bowl of a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, or a medium bowl if mixing by hand. Mix until smooth and the sugar is well incorporated. Add the heavy cream and mix for about 1 minute. Gently fold in the lemon curd.
- Carefully spread your lemon cheesecake mixture over the center of your cooled tart crust. Arrange berries decoratively over the curd and use a spoon to drizzle with the warmed raspberry jam. Use a sifter to lightly dust the tart with powdered sugar.
Take a look at what the #BrunchWeek Bloggers are creating today!
BrunchWeek Egg Dishes:
Greek Asparagus Quiche from The Spiffy Cookie.
Ham Egg Cups – 2 Ways from Big Bear’s Wife.
Hash Brown Crusted Denver Quiche with Asparagus from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures.
Roasted Red Pepper Asparagus Egg Tart from Rants From My Crazy Kitchen.
Sous Vide Italian Egg Bites from Wholistic Woman.
Steak and Egg Mini Quiches from The PinterTest Kitchen.
BrunchWeek Breads, Grains, and Pastries:
Chocolate Glazed Almond Donuts from The Bitter Side of Sweet.
Cinnamon Twist Bread from That Skinny Chick Can Bake.
Everything Bagel Crackers from Mildly Meandering.
Grand Marnier French Toast from Pass the Sushi
Strawberry Lemonade Donuts from Strawberry Blondie Kitchen.
Vanilla Funfetti Donuts from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks.
BrunchWeek Main Dishes:
Everything Bagel Macaroni and Cheese from Love and Confections.
Farmhouse Cheddar ‘N’ Egg Laminated Biscuit Sandwiches from Culinary Adventures with Camilla.
Instant Pot Shrimp & Grits from The Crumby Kitchen.
Sweet & Savory Monte Cristo Blueberry French Toast from Kudos Kitchen by Renee.
Peach and Riesling Glazed Ham from The Redhead Baker.
BrunchWeek Fruits, Vegetables and Sides:
Asparagus with Easy Blender Hollandaise Sauce from Caroline’s Cooking.
Grits au Gratin from The Barbee Housewife.
Macerated Strawberry Sauce from Amy’s Cooking Adventures.
Primavera Pasta Salad from It Bakes Me Happy.
Pickled Asparagus from A Day in the Life on the Farm.
Caramel Apple Cake from Eat Move Make.
Coconut Sour Cream Pound Cake from My Catholic Kitchen.
French Coconut Pie with Pine Nuts from Shockingly Delicious.
Rustic Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake Tart from Sweet Beginnings.
Vintage Gold Cake from Cooking With Carlee.
Disclaimer: Thank you to #BrunchWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Cabot Cheese, LorAnn Oils and Flavors, Cento Fine Foods, Michigan Asparagus, Cal-Organic and Eggland’s Best for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #BrunchWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The #BrunchWeek giveaway is open to U.S. residents, age 18 & up. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Seven (7) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #BrunchWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #Brunchweek posts or entry.