What better way to start your day than with a creamy, delicious pumpkin pie smoothie?! You’ll never suspect it’s healthly, because it tastes like pumkin pie in a glass!
Happy hump day, friends! As if being halfway through the week weren’t enough reason to celebrate, I have another for you. This pumpkie pie smoothie! It looks indulgent. It tastes like pumpkie pie. But, it’s actually a healthy way to kickstart your day!
And there’s just 5 ingredients – including ice! This pumpkin pie smoothie is too easy, and too delicious for you not to try. Immediately!
I’ll be honest, I’m not usually a smoothie person. Well, I’m not usually a breakfast person. At least not during the week. But J is. He has a smoothie every morning before work. I made another smoothie recently that we all really liked so I wanted to try another one!
I decided that I would try this pumpkin pie smoothie out over the weekend. Because…pictures. It took me all of (not even) 5 minutes to throw these together, and they were gone even faster than that. The recipe is for two servings, and I made them in our Nutribullet, but you can easily double the recipe in your blender to share with the fam!
What’s in a pumpkin pie smoothie?
I’m glad you asked. It’s so simple, I can barely call it a recipe!
Here’s what you’ll need:
1 cup Greek yogurt (plain or vanilla honey)
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 cup milk (or almond milk, if you prefer)
8-10 ice cubes (depends on the size of your ice)
1 tablespoon of Torani Pumpkin Pie Puremade Sauce
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (plain or vanilla honey*)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup milk or almond milk, if you prefer
- 8-10 ice cubes depends on the size of your ice
- 1 Tbsp of Torani Pumpkin Pie Puremade Sauce** (or more to taste)
- Combine all ingredients together in a blender and mix until smooth. Taste and add additional ice or sauce as desired.
- Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and pumpkin pie sauce, if desired!