This post is sponsored in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of the #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
This Easter chocolate bark has the perfect blend of sweet and salty, creamy and crunchy. It’s a spring dessert you don’t want to pass up!
I have a weakness for chocolate bark. Especially cute, seasonal varieties like chocolate cherry & peppermint snowflake bark, halloween candy corn bark, and bite size party bark. But this Easter chocolate bark is a contender for my favorite that I’ve made so far.
You see, it has all these texture components that make up a great chocolate bark, in my opinion. You have the creaminess of the white and milk chocolate, the crunchy, salty pretzel pieces, and the sweet, M&M’s and sprinkles. Sweet, salty, creamy, crunchy. Yep…that about sums up perfection to me. What say you??
This recipe highlights the third and final variety of sprinkles that I received from sponsor Sprinkle Pop. It was the Cottontail Confetti variety, and is so cute, so colorful, and so perfect for an Easter treat. Lots of pastel sprinkles AND little pastel egg shapes. LOVE! And they really topped off this chocolate bark perfectly.
I also used Adams Extracts Natural Food Colors to make some colorful swirls in the white chocoate bark, for added spring cuteness! I used the blue, green, and yellow and they gave the perfect swirl of color!
Not only is this chocolate bark delicious, but it is SO easy to make. You can put it all together in about 10 minutes, and then chill for 10 or 15 minutes before it’s firmed up and ready to break apart and devour. If that isn’t too easy to pass up, I don’t know what is!
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway for the chance to win some amazing prize packages from our sponsors!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Make sure you check out all the other posts from my friends, below. The only trouble you’ll have is making a decision what to make first!
Thursday #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes
- Berry Chia Scones with Lemon Glaze by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Birds Nest Easter Dirt Cups by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Blackberry Lemon Coffee Cake by Our Good Life
- Bunny Cards by The Freshman Cook
- Carrot Cake Macaron by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Chocolate Fruit Pizza by Creative Southern Home
- Cottontail Confetti Krispies by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Creamy Lemon Cheesecake Parfaits by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Easter Chocolate Bark by Sweet Beginnings
- Easter Fudge by Family Around the Table
- Fruit and Yogurt Popsicles by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Fun Spring Meringues by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Lemon Cookie Bars by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Lemon Raspberry Yogurt Parfaits by The Tip Garden
- Meyer Lemon Pudding Cake by House of Nash Eats
- Orange Cupcakes by A Joyfully Mad Kitchen
- Spring Rolo Pretzel Bites with Sprinkles by Blogghetti
- Spring Sugar Cookie Cake by Books n’ Cooks
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes by The Crumby Kitchen
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Buckwheat Pancakes by Crumb Top Baking
- Sugar Cookie Dough Frosting by Cooking With Carlee
- Vegan Banana Split Cake by The Baking Fairy
- White Chocolate Funfetti Brownies by Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats
- Yogurt Panna Cotta with Berry Coulis by Cookaholic Wife
Are you ready for the easiest, most delicious spring recipe yet? Yeah. You are!
Easter Chocolate Bark
- 2 cups milk or dark chocolate pieces (you can use almond bark, chocolate coating, candy melts, chocolate chips, baking bars – whatever your prefer, it all works just as well)
- 2 cups white chocolate or vanilla pieces
- 2 cups broken or crushed pretzel pieces
- 1 cup pastel M&Ms chocolate candies
- Adams Extracts blue, green, and yellow natural food colors
- Sprinkle Pop Cottontail Confetti sprinkles
- Line a medium baking sheet with foil, parchment paper, or wax paper and set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat the milk chocolate on high for 60 seconds. Stir, and then heat in 15 second intervals until just melted. Pour the melted chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet and use a spatual to spread over the entire area, into the corners, and getting it as even in thickness as you can.
- Sprinkle the crushed pretzels over the entire area, as evenly as possible. Place in the refrigerator (or freezer if you’re pressed for time) to firm up for about 10 minutes.
- In a second bowl, repeat the melting process with the white chocolate. Pour over the hardened chocolate and pretzel layer, and spread to cover the entire area.
- In rows or design pattern of your choice, place dots, at leasts an inch apart, in varying colors across the white chocolate surface. Use a toothpick and drag the tip through the colors, to create streaks or swirls – again, in the pattern of your choosing. I placed my dots in rows and dragged the toothpick through sideways, and then again top-to-bottom, to create a swirly look.
- Now sprinkle the M&M’s across the top, and then the sprinkles. refrigerate (or freeze) for 15 minutes to firm up and then you can break apart – using a knife or your hands! The pieces don’t need to be uniform in size or shape, so have fun with it! These will keep for a couple of weeks in an airtight container, but it won’t last that long!
Thank you #SpringSweetsWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Swiss Diamond, Nancy’s Yogurt, Barlean’s, Sprinkle Pop, PEEPS, Melissa’s Produce, and Adams Extracts for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Eight (8) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #SpringSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #SpringSweetsWeek posts or entry.