Bright, festive Cranberry Margaritas are perfect for upcoming holiday parties!
I couldn’t let a week of cranberry recipes end without a cranberry cocktail. I love having a signature drink at brunches, dinner parties, and holiday events, and these cranberry margaritas are the perfect festive cocktail to serve at any of your upcoming winter dinner or holiday parties.
Not only are they delicious – a little sweet and a little tart, but they are beautiful, simple to make, so you can easily whip up a big batch to share!
Cranberry margaritas take less 10 minutes to make, and need only 7 ingredients. That means that you can keep filling the margarita pitcher as long as you have the ingredients and it won’t take you away from your party guests for more than a few minutes.
Thanksgiving is just a couple of weeks away, and Christmas is right around the corner. These cranberry margaritas would be a perfect cocktail for either of these holiday gatherings – just imagine how pretty those holiday tables will look with these cocktails on them!
Oh, and don’t skip out on the sugared cranberries for garnish. They really add sparkle to the cranberry margaritas! Read how to make them here.
Make sure you check out the final day’s cranberry recipes below!
- 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 cups 6 oz cranberries, fresh or thawed
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice (~)5-6 limes
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur
- Pour the cranberry juice into the blender, reserving 1 tablespoon.
- Place three tablespoons of sugar on a small plate, and pour the tablespoon of cranberry juice on another small plate.
- Dip the rims of 4 glass in the cranberry juice, and then in the sugar.
- Place the remaining ingredients in the blender, keeping a few berries back for garnish.
- Blend for 30 seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour into a pitcher through a fine mesh strainer to catch the cranberry pulp. Mash mixture wth a spatula to help it through the strainer faster.
- Pour the strained margarita into glasses and garnish with reserved berries on decorative toothpicks.
It’s Cranberry Week! See all the other delicious cranberry recipes being shared today (and follow #cranberryweek to see even more):
Cranberry Glazed Meatballs from Palatable Pastime
Cranberry Cornmeal Cookies from Savory Moments
Chocolate Chip Cranberry Pancakes from Daily Dish Recipes
Cranberry Creme Brulee from The Redhead Baker
Cranberry Buckle from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
Cranberry Margaritas from Sweet Beginnings
Cranberry Cheese Bites from Our Good Life
Cranberry Pecan Biscotti from The Freshman Cook
Cranberry Irish Whiskey Mule from Our Crafty Mom
Cranberry Moscow Mule from Caroline’s Cooking
Sparkling Cranberry Cocktail from Cookaholic Wife
Cranberetto Sour from A Day in the Life on the Farm
Apple Cranberry Muffins from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Vanilla Rum Cranberry Sauce from Cheese Curd In Paradise