This no-bake blueberry lemon cheesecake tart is everything you need in a summer dessert, and more! A little sweet, a little tart, a lot delicious!
If you haven’t figured it out already, I have a strong affection for cheesecake, whether it is in tradtional springform fashion, or in a tart. I love it. Really, I love cream cheese so, so much and pretty much anything that contains it.
Do you remember those tubs of cheesecake filling that were at the grocery store? Back in the day, that was like a jackpot for me. Do they even still make those? It’s been many years since I saw one. But I’m not really looking, either. Why would I, when I can make one myself, that tastes even better?
As I did last week, I saved the best recipe for last of the week. And it just so happens to be another cheesecake. Coincidence? I think not. Hmm…maybe I should start a Cheesecake Friday theme? Ok, maybe not. I’d be as big as a house if I make a cheesecake every week. I will give you a little secret tidbit though, there is one more cheesecake coming this month. I’m remaking an old recipe to give it some new photos. Then I’ll take a little break from them. Maybe.
What do you need to make a Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Tart?
Lemon juice & zest
Graham cracker crumbs
Heavy whipping cream
9″ tart pan with removable bottom
Piping bag and decorative tip, for whipped cream application (optional)
This blueberry lemon cheesecake tart is everything. It’s the creamy cheesecake filling that you love, with the added bonus of sweet and tart blueberry and lemon flavors. Oh, and that lemon whipped cream? Yeah, it’s pretty fantastic too. Can you think of a better way to end #BlueberryWeek?
The only thing better than this, is that there are even more blueberry recipes below! So get this recipe, and then check out the others!
- Tart Pan
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch mixed with 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp lemon extract
Homemade Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp lemon extract (or 1 tsp fresh lemon juice)
- Blueberries, lemon slices, and lemon zest, for topping (optional)
- Combine the blueberries, water, sugar, lemon juice and water in a small-sized saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil; lower heat and gently simmer.
- Combine the cornstarch with the extra water until dissolved and stir it into the blueberries. Continue to simmer while stirring occasionally, until the sauce begins to thicken and coats the back of a metal spoon. Set aside to cool while you prepare the crust and filling.
- Preheat oven to 325Mix the graham crumbs and sugar, and them stir in the melted butter until moistened. Press into a the base and up the sides of a 9 1/2 – 10″ loose bottomed tart pan. Carefully*** place on a baking sheet and in the freezer for 10 min. or so, while you make the filling.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth and creamy. Add in the heavy cream and vanilla and mix on high until thick and fluffy.
- You can either mix the blueberry sauce into the mix before putting it into the prepared crust, or after it’s in the crust, top with spoonfuls of the sauce and use a butter knife to swirl it throughout the filling, giving it a pretty marbled look.
- Use a spatual to push the cheesecake filling into the cooled crust, smoothing the top as best you can. Rrefrigerate for at least 30 minutes, but the longer the better. Make sure to keep cold until ready to serve. It slices cleaner that way!
- To make the whipped cream, combine heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla in a COLD mxing bowl and beat at high speed until thick, but still soft. Transfer to a piping bag with a decorative tip of choice, and pipe a decorative border around the cheesecake. Top with lemon zest, blueberries, and lemon slices, if desired.
Check out the amazing #BlueberryWeek recipes from my friends today!
Thank you to Ellen from Family Around the Table and Christie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures for hosting #BlueberryWeek. More than 20 top notch bloggers are sharing a variety of blueberry recipes from breakfast to dessert. Follow #BlueberryWeek on social media so you don’t miss one delicious recipe.
Blueberry Sourdough Coffee Cake by A Day in the Life on the Farm
Blueberry Lemonade by Caroline’s Cooking
Blueberry, Honey, and Goat Cheese Naan Pizza by Cheese Curd In Paradise
Blueberry Peach Smoothie by Family Around the Table
Blueberry Mojito by Food Above Gold
Blueberry Pomegranate Cucumber Salad by Palatable Pastime
Blueberry Cheesecake Bars by Cookaholic Wife
Blueberry Skillet Cookie by Crumb Top Baking
Blueberry Pie Fudge by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Blueberry Buckle by Savory Moments
No-Bake Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Tart by Sweet Beginnings
Roasted Blueberry Ice Cream by Daily Dish Recipes
Vegan Blueberry Coconut Pie by The Baking Fairy
Blueberry Lemon Curd Dessert Egg Rolls by The Freshman Cook