binaire opties valuta Um…hi. Remember me? How have three weeks flown by since my last post?
http://chercrew.com/?bler=opcje-binarne-demo-online&c6d=11 ::shakes head::
ثنائي الخيار مجانا I actually had this picture sitting in my drafts folder, waiting to have a post written and be published before the end of April for my What’s Baking group. Obviously I screwed the pooch on that one and the post didn’t make the deadline.
- 3 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 4½ tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp cream of tartar
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 3 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 3 Tbsp minced chives
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, cold and cut into small cubes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F, line a baking sheet with foil, spray with cooking spray, and set aside.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cream of tartar and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the buttermilk and egg. And in another small bowl, toss together the cheddar cheese, jalapeño and chives.
- Add the butter to the flour mixture and use a pastry blender, fingers, or whisk attachment to work the butter into the flour until the flour resembles coarse meal with the bits of butter the size of small peas or oat flakes.
- Add the cheese mixture into the flour mixture and stir to mix.
- Create a well in the center of the flour mixture and add the buttermilk mixture all at once. Stir together with a fork (or your hands), making sure that all of the flour bits are moistened by the buttermilk. Dump the biscuit dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead briefly, just enough to bring the dough together.
- Pat the dough into a 1½-inch-thick circle. Using a 2½-inch circle biscuit cutter to cut the dough into rounds. Gather the dough scrapes, pat into a new circle and cut more rounds. Repeat until all of the dough has been used.
- Place the biscuits on the prepared baking sheets and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Serve warm!