Roasted Raspberry & Chipotle Cheesecake with Lemon Glaze
A Sweet Beginnings’ Original Recipe
6 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 tablespoons sugar
Pinch fine salt
12 ounces cream cheese, softened
4 ounces (1/2 cup) sour cream
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ cup raspberry chipotle sauce
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
1 Tbsp Lemon zest
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1. Mix crust ingredients together and press evenly into the bottom of a 9 in spring-form pan. Refrigerate while preparing the filling.
2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until smooth.
3. Pour the filling into the crust. With a spoon, drip raspberry chipotle sauce in circles all over the top of the cheesecake, then use a toothpick to swirl the sauce into the cheesecake (in a pretty design if you’d like.)
4. Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove from the oven and let cool.
5. Mix icing ingredients together, and spread on top of the cheesecake once cooled.