I recently joined up with a baking group on my cooking board that does a different theme each month, hosted by one of the members. This month’s theme was, Something for Mother’s Day. I have a work conference that always falls on the weekend of Mother’s Day, so I don’t actually get to see my mom. So, instead I asked her what would be something that she would like to have made for her as a Mother’s Day dessert…she answered, “Hmm…some kind of cheesecake.” Well, I love cheesecake too, and since we are starting our detox diet tomorrow, what better way to say goodbye to sugary bliss than with cheesecake?!?!
I made three different varieties: Raspberry, Caramel, and Cinnamon. I sort of made it up as I went, so we’ll see how the co-workers like them all tomorrow!!
http://www.youngasianescorts.co.uk/?baletos=%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D9%85%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9&618=aa استراتيجية ايما الخيارات الثنائية Mini Cheesecake Cups
- 3 pkgs cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
buy online rx Priligy without Preparation
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually addsugar, vanilla and salt and mix well. Add eggs, one at a time,beating well after each addition.
- Spoon into paper-lined miniature muffin cups, 2 tablespoons in each.
- Spoon a small drop of desired add-in (recipes below), and streak through with a toothpick to distribute throughout.
- Bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until set. Cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and confectioners’ sugar until smooth; spread over cheesecakes.
- Garnish with Raspberries, caramel sauce, or ground cinnamon if desired.
- 2 cups Raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Lemon Juice to taste الخيارات الثنائية النجاح التجاري
- Add all ingredients together in a non-reactive saucepan and cook over medium heat until raspberries are soft and a sauce begins to form.
- Bring the liquid to a boil and cook until the mixture thickens, but is still liquid.
- Pour berry mixture into a fine mesh strainer, over a heat-proof bowl and press down with a spoon to get all the juices out. Refrigerate until ready to use.
forex finans borsa hisse senetleri investing com Caramel Sauce
- 1/3 cup of caramel bits
- 1-2 Tbsp water
Heat ingredients in a heat-proof bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds and stir until caramel bits are melted. Heat an additional 20 seconds if necessary.
forex dollaro neozelandese Cinnamon Sauce
- 1/3 cup cinnamon baking chips
- 1 tsp shortening
Heat ingredients in a heat-proof bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds and stir until cinnamon bits are melted. Heat an additional 20 seconds if necessary.