I recently joined up with a baking group on my cooking board that does a different theme each month, hosted by one of the members. This month’s theme was, Something for Mother’s Day. I have a work conference that always falls on the weekend of Mother’s Day, so I don’t actually get to see my mom. So, instead I asked her what would be something that she would like to have made for her as a Mother’s Day dessert…she answered, “Hmm…some kind of cheesecake.” Well, I love cheesecake too, and since we are starting our detox diet tomorrow, what better way to say goodbye to sugary bliss than with cheesecake?!?!
I made three different varieties: Raspberry, Caramel, and Cinnamon. I sort of made it up as I went, so we’ll see how the co-workers like them all tomorrow!!
http://revedecabane.com/?ower=le-opzioni-binarie-sono-legali&1d4=a9 Mini Cheesecake Cups
programma gratis per segnali opzioni binarie Cheesecake
was ist ein broker fÃƒÆ’Ã‚Æ’Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¼r binÃƒÆ’Ã‚Æ’Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤re optionen Source: Taste of Home http://belvederefireisland.com/?komilfo=tradyng-binario&ab2=4c
- 3 pkgs cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
click here Preparation
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually addsugar, vanilla and salt and mix well. Add eggs, one at a time,beating well after each addition.
- Spoon into paper-lined miniature muffin cups, 2 tablespoons in each.
- Spoon a small drop of desired add-in (recipes below), and streak through with a toothpick to distribute throughout.
- Bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until set. Cool completely.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and confectioners’ sugar until smooth; spread over cheesecakes.
- Garnish with Raspberries, caramel sauce, or ground cinnamon if desired.
http://ny.ithu.se/ithu-i-engagerade-diskussioner-om-framtiden/ Raspberry Puree for Raspberry Cheesecake
a fantastic read Source: Wolfgang Puck
- 2 cups Raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Lemon Juice to taste opcje binarne konto
- Add all ingredients together in a non-reactive saucepan and cook over medium heat until raspberries are soft and a sauce begins to form.
- Bring the liquid to a boil and cook until the mixture thickens, but is still liquid.
- Pour berry mixture into a fine mesh strainer, over a heat-proof bowl and press down with a spoon to get all the juices out. Refrigerate until ready to use.
go here Caramel Sauce
- 1/3 cup of caramel bits
- 1-2 Tbsp water
Heat ingredients in a heat-proof bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds and stir until caramel bits are melted. Heat an additional 20 seconds if necessary.
this website Cinnamon Sauce
- 1/3 cup cinnamon baking chips
- 1 tsp shortening
Heat ingredients in a heat-proof bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds and stir until cinnamon bits are melted. Heat an additional 20 seconds if necessary.