forex bank tom friberg Happy Monday, friends! I still can’t believe that June is pretty much over already. I mean, it seemed like it took forever to stanozolol manipulado preço get to June, and in a blink it’s over. Sheesh. However, the beginning of July means 4th of July, and that means getting together with friends for barbecues and such! And what’s better for a back yard barbecue than a nice, refreshing, lemon-y dessert? Not much my friends, noooot much.
you can check here Also, I am the host for the June What’s Baking challenge, and the selected theme just so happened to be, Bake with Fresh Fruit. And hello – lemons! Pie! It’s no secret to anyone who even slightly knows me, that I love, love, love all things lemon. guida alle opzioni binarie All things. So, naturally a creamy, lemon pie is going to be right up my alley and I’ll use any excuse to make it. Summer. Barbecue. What’s Baking Challenge. All rolled into one big, fat reason to make a delicious pie. Yep, yep.
- 1 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 14 graham crackers)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups fresh lemon juice (6-8 lemons)
- 2 14 oz cans sweetened condensed milk
- 8 large egg yolks
- 2 Tbsp lemon zest
- 8 oz Cool Whip or Homemade Whipped Cream for topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray and set on top of a baking sheet for easier handling.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter , stir until graham cracker crumbs are moistened. (If you melt the butter in the bowl you want to use, it’s less dishes and a little easier to combine them all!)
- Pour the graham cracker mixture into the prepared pie plate and press evenly onto the sides and bottom to make the crust.
- In another medium sized bowl (or wash and reuse the graham cracker bowl), whisk together the lemon juice and sweetened condensed milk.
- And in a large bowl, or the bowl of a stand mixer, whisk together the lemon zest and egg yolks on high until pale.
- Pour the lemon zest and egg mixture in the sweetened condensed milk mixture and beat until smooth, then pour into the pie crust.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, until the edges are set and the center jiggles slightly when the pie is moved.
- Cool for an hour on a cooling rack, then refrigerate or freeze for at least 6 hours, depending on preference. Serve with whipped cream or cool whip, if desired.