Fall weather has been toying with Central Texas for a couple of weeks now, but we recently had a good run of 60-70 degree temps – which is freezing compared to the 90+ days of over 100 degree weather we’ve been having. These lower temps, though they may be fleeting had me craving warm, delicious soup.
The first time I had tortilla soup was at the Country Club restaurant where T’s parents live. It was creamy, tomato-y and filled with avocado. I’d only ever seen it in a brothy form previous and had never had any desire to try it. I discovered this tortilla soup recipe last winter, and it has become one of my favorites. It isn’t quite as creamy as the one at the restaurant but it was the closest I could find. I will continue trying to perfect that creaminess, but until then, I am perfectly in love with this version.
http://dklokator.pl/?oljade=binÃƒÂƒÃ‚ÂƒÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â¤re-optionen-strategie-bÃƒÂƒÃ‚ÂƒÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â¼cher Tortilla Soup
http://gsc-research.de/gsc/nachrichten/detailansicht/index.html?cHash=2efd95c0c0 Source: Kraft Foods
· 2 Tbsp. Zesty Italian Dressing
· 2 cloves garlic, minced
· 2 cans (14-1/2 oz. each) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
· 1-1/2 cups water
· 6 frozen small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.)
· 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
· 4 cups tortilla chips (about 6 oz.), coarsely crushed
· 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheeses
· 1/3 cup Sour Cream
· 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
· 2 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
why not try these out Preparation
1. Mix iq option binäre optionen handel dressing and garlic in large saucepan; cook on medium-high heat 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Gradually add broth and water, stirring until well blended.
2. Add chicken. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 20 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
3. Remove chicken from broth mixture; cool slightly. Pour broth through a fine-mesh strainer and return broth to pan.
4. Shred http://tenletter.co.uk/67-x-complex/ chicken and return to pan. Stir in tomato sauce. Cook on medium-high heat until heated through, stirring occasionally.
5. Ladle http://wcminerals.com.au/?gvozd=copy-trades-binary-options&a82=18 soup into eight soup bowls. Serve topped with remaining ingredients.
Viagra billigare apoteket *If you like your tortilla soup less “broth-y” and more “tomato-y”, add an extra can of tomato sauce!