http://broadwaybathrooms.com/?deribene=topoption-betrug&12a=74 For the dressing:
1 cup salsa verde
1 packet ranch dressing mix
1/3 cup cilantro
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1/3 cup sour cream
1 clove minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1/4 teaspoon cumin
1/4 cup sugar
opcje binarne wykresy For Topping:
official american league baseball dating guide Preparation
- Place all of the pork ingredients (other than the pork itself)together in a bowl. In a separate dish, place the pork, and cover with marinade mixture. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to cook, place pork and marinade mixture into a dutch oven or oven-safe heavy pot. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook on stove over medium-high heat for 30 minutes. Remove from stove-top and place in oven. Cook for 30 minutes, covered. Remove from oven, turn pork and return to oven, uncovered. Cook for an additiona 1 1/2 hours, turning pork every half hour, or until the pork shreds easily with a fork.
- Remove pork from oven and shred with two forks, or in a stand mixer (keep cooking liquid with it).
- Blend all dressing ingredients in a food processor or blender, until smooth.
- Top tortilla with cheese, pork, other toppings, and then drizzle dressing over the top.