this content Ok Yoga people…how do you do it? How do you practice yoga consistently? I’m 4 weeks in, at 1 session per week, and my body is maaaaddd at me! I guess it’s different for people who practice it multiple days (or every day) each week, just like any form of exercise. But geez-a-lou, I hurt! In weird places. I did however, do some sort of crazy back bend during the last session. Whaaat? I didn’t know my 32-year-old body could bend like that. Apparently neither did my muscles, hence the pain I’m feeling now. Ha!
Bonuses And, as a tribute to my bendy yoga session, I thought I would also do a little something different with my tacos this week, and actually make my own bendy crispy shell! I had some store-bought crispy shells in the pantry, but those are not my favorite, and instead of using plain corn tortillas, I decided to fry up my own crispy shells. I’m glad I did, too. They were quite delicious, and more of a cross between soft and crispy which meant no shell breaking off all over the plate, but they still held their shape. Oh, snap! Next time I’ll try this nifty way of baking them that I’ve seen floating around the interwebs.
ثنائي التطبيق إشارات الخيار Also, I’ve never made any sort of pulled or shredded beef, so that was also new! And let me tell you, when you can shred the meat with tongs, instead of two forks or the stand mixer (my preferred way), that’s when you know the meat is perfectly tender!! I was quite pleased with my finished product, and so excited to share it with you all!! Easy peasy and delicious…add this to your taco tuesday menu…stat!!
- 2 lb chuck roast
- 1 (14 oz) can beef broth
- 1 1/2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 Tbsp cumin
- 1/2 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- Juice of 1 lime
- Corn or flour tortillas
- Shredded Lettuce
- Shredded Monterrey Jack or Cheddar cheese
- Diced tomato
- Hot sauce
- In a small bowl, combine chili powder, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Put the roast in your slow cooker, pour the beef broth over the top, then squeeze with fresh lime juice.
- Pour the spice mixture over the top, cover and cooke for 8-10 hours on low or 4-5 hours on high.
- Remove roast from slow cooker, shred beef (remove fat) and return shredded beef to the slow cooker for an additional 30 minutes.
- Warm your tortillas (or heat a small amount of oil in a small skillet if you’d like to make your own crispy shells!!), top with beef, guacamole, cheese, lettuce, tomato, cilantro, and hot sauce (and/or other desired toppings such as sour cream, onions, etc.)
check over here http://www.amazoncharitabletrust.org/?kister=migliori-siti-trating-opzioni-binarie&2e2=79 To make the crispy shells, heat oil (just enough to cover the bottom) in a small skillet, place corn tortillas in one at a time for a few seconds, then turn over for another few seconds. Then, use the tongs to hold the tortilla in the oil, one side (edge) at a time to form the crispy taco shell. Drain on a paper towl to remove any excess oil.