http://www.sugaredstyle.com.au/?seltork=Exchange-traded-stock-options-binary&c45=12 It was a little slow-going this year, but summer has finally arrived. I mean, I know it’s technically been summer for awhile now, and it’s been warm, but with all the rain and crazy weather going on the real heat of summer hadn’t really made it here yet. Well folks, now it has. And I’m not complaining a bit. I’ll take 90-something degrees over 30-something aaannnny day.
http://civilparties.org/?cat=23 But, with that summer heat usually comes the hankering for lighter, refreshing things to eat and/or drink. And for me, that doesn’t mean just sitting around eating delicious summer fruit 24/7. That means coming up with actual meals that are light, but still packed with flavor.
this content Like these tacos.
- 8 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 1-3 tsp Sriracha (use the lesser amount if you don’t like things really spicy)
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 tsp honey
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 lb salmon
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 tortillas (I use a corn & whole wheat blend)
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 jalapenos, sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- In a small bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, Sriracha, cumin, honey and lime juice. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, combine the cumin, chili powder, brown sugar, and salt, then rub onto the salmon.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, then add the salmon, skin side down.
- Cook 4-5 minutes, then flip. At this point I use tongs to gently peel the skin off the salmon, and then use the tongs or spatula to start flaking the salmon into chunks. It will finish cooking much more quickly once in chunks. Maybe 2-3 minutes more.
- Warm the tortillas a top with salmon chunks, then drizzle with Sriracha cream and top with cilantro, jalapeno slices and avocado. Any other toppings you like too, of course.