follow link As the days count down, my stress level seems to be steadily climbing and I’m not even really sure why. I mean, there isn’t much to stress about. I’m marrying the love of my life, almost everything is booked iqoption trading and paid for, and other than the last minute things that can’t be done any sooner, everything is pretty much done. Yet I stress anyway. Invitations were mailed out yesterday, making it sort of “more official” and then someone tells me to add 10% to my guest count for people who don’t RSVP.
http://www.arcimedia.co.uk/?termostat=come-approciarsi-alle-opzioni-binarie&86d=f4 Um…who doesn’t RSVP to a wedding and shows up anyway?? Seriously…do people do that?? I know people sometimes RSVP yes and then don’t show up, but to not RSVP at all and then actually show up? I just can’t even fathom that. Don’t people know that food, alcohol, favors, seating, etc. are all planned around the people who say they are going to BE THERE?? Maybe this is a small source of my current stress?? Perhaps? For cryin’ out loud people, just RSVP!! /rant
http://weki.com.np/?timer=piattaforme-traiding-binario-con-meno-deposito&332=bd So, for the next two months I’m going to be dreaming of tropical breezes and adventures in Costa Rica, not stressing about RSVPs. And tropical paradise means tropical paradise-y food. Like salmon tacos, perhaps. Like binära optioner bli rik these salmon tacos.
http://dijitalkss.com/tag/sosyal-medyaÃ‚Â/ Cilantro-Lime Slaw Ingredients
- 1/2 cup mayo, miracle whip, or plain Greek yogurt
- fresh lime juice from half a lime
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- 4 tsp sugar (or honey – I used honey)
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- about 4 cups slaw mix (bagged cabbage and carrot shreds)
treding212 Sriracha Aioli Ingredients
- ½ cup mayo, miracle whip, or plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha
- fresh lime juice from half a lime
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 tsp sugar or honey
- pinch salt
enter Taco Ingredients
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 lb salmon
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 8 tortillas (I use a corn and whole wheat blend)
- cilantro and sliced jalapeños, for topping
filing stock options Preparation
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mayo, lime juice, rice vinegar, garlic, Sriracha, and sugar or honey until well combined. In another bowl, combine the cilantro and slaw mix. Stir the mayo mixture into the slaw mixture, a little at a time, tossing to coat. Cover tightly and refrigerate until ready to serve. The farther in advance you can do this, the better the flavors will meld.
- In another bowl, whisk together the mayo, Sriracha, lime juice, cumin, sugar or honey, and salt. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In yet http://bestff.net/logs.asp?z3=bWdlZ3hRLnBocA== another bowl, combine the cumin, chili powder, brown sugar, and salt. Rub the spice mix on the salmon (on both sides if it’s skinless, but on just the exposed side if it’s skin-on.)
- Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Place the fish in skin side down and cook without disturbing for 4-5 minutes before turning over and cooking for 4 minutes on the other side. While the other side is cooking, use tongs to remove the skin and discard. Flip the salmon one last time and cook the skin-removed side for a couple of minutes. Then, use a spatula to break the salmon up into smaller pieces for the tacos.
- To assemble the tacos, warm your tortillas and top with a couple of spoonfuls of the slaw, a good bit of salmon, some cilantro and jalapeno slices, and finally a good drizzle of the Sriracha aioli. Get your tastebuds ready for some heat and dig in!