http://melroth.com/?komp=come-funziona-autopzioni-binarie&920=98 Quinoa. Keen-waa. Otherwise known as the other fabulous little grain that I love! I first tried quinoa while doing a detox diet last year and what a great alternative side it turned out to be!! It’s great in salads, with stir fry, and now with tacos too!! Who’d have thunk it?
http://civilparties.org/?author=4 After being away for a week, not feeling like cooking for another week after that, and getting back to the healthier side of cooking again – a meatless meal was just what I needed to start this week off. Quinoa, kidney beans, whole wheat tortillas, avocado…healthy check, check, and check! I loved these tacos so much!! The heat from the chipotles was a nice touch, and perfect for my palate. I’m being sold on meatless meals more and more every time I try one. Add this one to your menu soon!
http://tmpab.com/?semeynaya=kÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃ¢ÂÂÃÂÃÂ¶p-Viagra-pÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃ¢ÂÂÃÂÃÂ¥-nÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃ¢ÂÂÃÂÃÂ¤tet-ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃ¢ÂÂÃÂÃ¢ÂÂngelholm-(Helsingborg),-Sverige Source: Bev Cooks
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 (14.5 oz) can dark kidney beans, drained and rinsed, and divided
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 lime
- 6 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cook the quinoa according to the package instructions, drain and return to the pot.
- Meanwhile, combine half of the kidney beans, chipotle peppers, garlic, cilantro and the juice from half the lime in a food processor and mix until smooth.
- Mix the other half of the kidney beans into the pot with the cooked quinoa, the stir in the pureed mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Warm tortillas, the top with the kidney bean & quinoa mixture, cheese, avocado, and more cilantro. Squeeze a little lime juice over the top and enjoy!