binäre option was ist das Quinoa. Keen-waa. Otherwise known as the other fabulous little grain that I love! I first tried quinoa while doing a detox diet last year and what a great alternative side it turned out to be!! It’s great in salads, with stir fry, and now with tacos too!! Who’d have thunk it?
www optek ch After being away for a week, not feeling like cooking for another week after that, and getting back to the healthier side of cooking again – a meatless meal was just what I needed to start this week off. Quinoa, kidney beans, whole wheat tortillas, avocado…healthy check, check, and check! I loved these tacos so much!! The heat from the chipotles was a nice touch, and perfect for my palate. I’m being sold on meatless meals more and more every time I try one. Add this one to your menu soon!
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 (14.5 oz) can dark kidney beans, drained and rinsed, and divided
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 lime
- 6 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cook the quinoa according to the package instructions, drain and return to the pot.
- Meanwhile, combine half of the kidney beans, chipotle peppers, garlic, cilantro and the juice from half the lime in a food processor and mix until smooth.
- Mix the other half of the kidney beans into the pot with the cooked quinoa, the stir in the pureed mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Warm tortillas, the top with the kidney bean & quinoa mixture, cheese, avocado, and more cilantro. Squeeze a little lime juice over the top and enjoy!