http://swazilandforum.com/?n=simulatore-di-opzioni-binarie-gratuito Well hello little shrimp!! It’s been…awhile…since I’ve seen you guys in my kitchen, and I’ve missed you so!! You see, my friends, I found out recently that J is not a huge fan of shrimp if they “taste fishy.” He loves seafood, so it’s not an aversion to that, but I guess if they are prepared a certain way the flavor is off-putting to him.
a fantastic read So sad, because I love, love, love shrimp. But, because I don’t share this taste of “fishy” shrimp, I’ve been avoiding them altogether. But, past experience has shown that if there is a sauce of some sort, it tends to be well-received. And he bought some shrimp recently to fish with and then didn’t use it, so I had a nice little bag in the freezer just http://indict.org.uk/?RAND=broker-azioni-binarie begging to be cooked! I’ve had this recipe sitting on one of my Pinterest boards for quite some time, so I was excited for the chance to make it. When I first looked at the ingredients I was a little put-off as I don’t usually use bottled marinades or sauces, and then of course my grocery stored didn’t have the exact one that was used. http://ithu.se/oer-strategi-pa-blekinge-tekniska-hogskola/feed/ Of course. But they did have one that was similar and I decided to give it a whirl. And it was delicious!
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled, deveined, and tails removed
- 11 oz bottle of Stonewall Kitchen Garlic Rosemary Citrus Sauce (or similar flavored sauce)
- 8 wheat or corn tortillas
- 2 cups angel hair coleslaw
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 avocado, peel and pit removed and sliced
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp in a single layer and cook for two minutes until pink. Stir or flip until cooked through, about 2-3 minutes. Cook in batches if necessary.
- Stir in 1 cup of the Garlic Rosemary & Citrus Sauce and warm through. Remove from heat.
- Warm tortillas and top with coleslaw, a couple of pepper strips, a couple (or more) avocado slices, and shrimp. Serve with additional sauce on the side, if you like.