خيار ثنائي الروبوت mathex Hello February! How did you get here so fast? I feel like the time is getting away from me and it’s going ot be April before I know it. 5am is entirely too early to be at the gym, but dammit I have to stick to my resolutions!! February is going to be a very busy month for me, and I will be out of town 3 out of 4 weekends, which is a major cramp in my usual routine…so I’m trying to plan ahead and make sure I can still fulfill my personal goals and obligations. It’s tough, let me tell you!
خيار ثنائي وسيط cysec When I saw this recipe on The Food Network website, I thought, “ try here Hey, this is definitely something different!” And then as I read the recipe a little closer I noted that I would need to make some modifications as I didn’t have a roaster, but I didn’t realize just how many changes I would need to make until the day I was going to make it and I practically had to re-write the entire recipe! I was worried about how it would turn out since the cooking method was completely different than the original, but the results were surprisingly amazing!
http://bestff.net/enquiry-form/?COLLCC=3338050527 I was nervous that the sauce was going to make it too sweet but the chipotle mayo was the perfect spicy off-set to all the sweetness. I am becoming increasingly fond of pulled pork tacos – 2 for 2 so far! Give these a try…and I recommend a weekly taco night, too 😉
http://www.koblenz-guels.de/?distrofik=binary-options-trading-signals-testimonials geology virtual dating answers Cuban Pulled Pork Tacos with Guava Glaze,
http://sebastien-poitevin.com/?semka=trading-opzioni-binarie-cos/\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'è Orange & Jicama Slaw, and Chipotle Mayo
http://smwidubai.com/?arfos=%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A5%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%28%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B1%29&b3d=2c Adapted from: Bobby Flay
- 2 lb boneless pork loin roast, cut into large (3-4 inch) pieces
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 Tbsp dried oregano leaves
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- salt, to taste
- 1-2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, or enough to cover the bottom of the pot
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 guava jelly
- 3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 Tbsp orange juice
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- pepper, to taste
- 8-10 flour (or corn) tortillas
- Chipotle Mayo (recipe follows)
- Orange & Jicama Slaw (recipe follows)
- 1/4 cup light mayo or miracle whip
- 1 Tbsp chipotles in adobo, pureed
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
Whisk all ingredients together until smooth
visit their website Orange and Jicama Slaw
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup grated jicama (grated on large holes of a box grater)
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup orange segments, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper, to taste
Whisk together orange juice, lime juice, honey, and sugar in a large bowl. Add the jicama, carrots, oranges, cilantro, and season with salt & pepper.
my link Preparation
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare the slaw and chipotle mayo and refrigerate while cooking pork.
- Combine canola oil, oregano, garlic, and salt in a bowl. Take pork pieces and coat each side with the mixture.
- Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat. Add the seasoned pork pieces and sear all sides until browned, about 1 minute per side. Remove pork from the pot.
- Pour in the 2 cups of orange juice and apple cider vinegar and scrape the bottom of the pot to deglaze and release the browned bits of pork. Bring mixture to a boil.
- Add in the seared pork. Cover and place in the oven for 1/2 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine the Guava jelly, Dijon mustard, orange, and lime juices in a small pot, and heat over medium heat. Stir until jelly is melted, remove from heat and season with pepper. Set aside until pork is done.
- Remove from oven, turn pork pieces and return to the oven uncovered. Cook for an additional 1 1/2 hours, or until the pork is fork-tender, turning 1-2 times during the process.
- Shred pork with 2 forks, and toss with the guava sauce.
- Warm tortillas, top with chipotle mayo, pork, and slaw.