When I decided to start Taco Tuesdays, I thought it would be easy peasy to find an endless supply of taco variations. But, after the first 6 weeks, I discovered that there are many variations of the same types of tacos…which is not at all what I was hoping for. However, my faith was restored when I started browsing some of my favorite blogs instead of just searching google for inspiration. My friend Cassy told me about these buffalo chicken tacos…which turned out to be a blog from one of the girls on my cooking board – awesome!!
I am not a fan of traditional chicken wings…you know, the ones with bones in them. Something about nawing on a teeny-tiny chicken wing just doesn’t appeal to me. I do, however, tassazione profitti opzioni binarie love buffalo sauce and boneless wings so I knew that these tacos would be right up my alley. And they were damn good!! I won’t lie to you, they are spicy little suckers, but I love me some spicy. If you don’t….well, either steer clear, or use a mild sauce. It would be sad if you had to miss out altogether though. Really sad. But then again, that leaves more for me. I may not want to share my tacos, but I will share the recipe I used…aren’t I the nicest??
opcje binarne minimalna transakcja Buffalo Chicken Tacos
KÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¶p Viagra Upplands VÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¤sby As seen on have a peek at this web-site Mrs. Reguiero’s Plate
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces
- ⅓ cup flour
- 3 Tablespoons cornstarch
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅓ cup buffalo wing sauce (Frank’s Buffalo Wing) , plus extra for garnishment
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Tortillas (flour or corn)
- Shredded Lettuce
- Avocado slices
- Ranch dressing
- Green onions, sliced thinly
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine cornstarch, flour, cayenne, and garlic powder. Season the chicken pieces with pepper, then dredge in the flour mixture.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the skillet and once it gets hot, add chicken and cook on both sides – about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Once the chicken is done, set it aside in a bowl and toss with ⅓ cup buffalo wing sauce.
- Warm tortillas and assemble tacos with chicken, lettuce, avocado, ranch dressing and green onions.