http://locallylaid.com/binary-options-practice.pdf binary options practice Last week was a bit of a rough one around here… If you’ve been reading for any length of time (or read my previous About Me tab, or my other blog), you have probably read about my sweet Boston Terrier, Bubba. Well, last Friday (May 10th), my sweet boy passed away. It was a hard loss to take, so I took some time to grieve and get my head straight again.
http://flegis.si/?wter=valutazione-autopzionibinarie&6b8=15 valutazione autopzionibinarie I made these tacos that week, and had every intention of posting them last Tuesday, but hey…sometimes life has other plans for us. But, Taco Tuesday is here again, and this is a GREAT fish taco!!
- 1/2 cup beer (go for something middle of the road, not light or overly bitter)
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1/2 small orange
- Pinch of salt
- 1 lb cod or other white fish (I used tilapia)
- 2 kiwi, peeled and diced
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- Small handful of cilantro, chopped
- 4-6 Small flour tortillas
- Place marinade ingredients in a large resealable bag, add the fish, and place in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the kiwi, mango, onion, jalapeno and cilantro in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Remove the fish and marinade from the fridge, pour the marinade into a medium saucepan and heat over high heat, bring to a boil, and let reduce to about 1/4 cup.
- While the marinade is reducing, heat a large skillet or grill pan over medium heat and cook the fish 4-5 minutes per side, until it’s opaque in the center and flakes easily.
- Warm your tortillas and top with flaked fish, a spoonful of salsa and a drizzle of the reduced marinade.