http://khal.se/?serise=kÃÆÃâÃâÃâÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¶pa-Tadalafil-i-sverige-flashback Well, the day finally came…this week I turned the big 3-5. And I’m really not Tadalafil Oral Strip that upset about it. I mean, it’s been a pretty amazing year. On my last birthday, J proposed. Now this birthday, I’m a wife! No complaints here!
important site And of course, he continues to go above and beyond to make my birthday special. I wake up to a pile of presents, I get to work and flowers are delivered…I really am a lucky gal. Oh, and that night, I took a break from the kitchen and we went back to the restaurant where we got engaged last year, for dinner.
these details It was super good, too. Because of the sentimentality and the yummy food! So, here’s to being 35 and to all the adventures still ahead!
- 1 tsp olive oil (or you can use cooking spray)
- 1 lb salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup of peeled, cooked, and chopped sweet potato
- 1 Tbsp seafood seasoning (I used Old Bay Seasoning).
- 3-4 Tbsp chopped fresh dill (or 3-4 teaspoons dried dill weed)
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup finely sliced green onions
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ⅓ cup + 3 Tbsp cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh dill (or 1 tsp dried)
- ½ tsp honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1-2 tsp sriracha sauce, or more to taste
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil or spray with cooking spray.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper, and place in the skillet (skin-side down, if it has skin.)
- Sear the salmon for 2-3 minutes and then gently flip to sear the other side. If your salmon has the skin on, now is a good time to use a pair of tongs to gently pull the skin off. It should come off easily after searing. Cook the second side for a couple of minutes and then use a spatula to break it apart. It won’t be fully cooked at this point, but breaking it apart will help it cook through more quickly. Once cooked through, remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the salmon and remaining ingredients for the salmon cakes, and mix well.
- Using the same skillet (you can wipe it clean if you prefer) add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and heat over medium-high heat.
- Use your hands (or a measuring cup if you want to ensure they are all the same size) and form the patties into evenly sized patties, about 1/2″ thick. You can get anywhere from 6-8 patties, depending on the size.
- Place the patties into the heated skillet, in batches if necessary, and cook for about 3-5 minutes per side, until nicely browned and crisp. Remove to a plate and repeat with remaining batches, adding extra oil if needed.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce by combining all of the sauce ingredients together in a medium bowl. Stir until smooth and well-combined. Add the sriracha a little at a time until your desired heat level is reached.
- Serve the salmon cakes with the sauce, and enjoy! I know we did!!