wikipedia reference So, I decided to get a little experimental with breakfast this week, and I came up with a something that combines all of my favorite breakfast stuff into one amazing sammich! K really liked it, and didn’t even complain about not getting his apple cinnamon pancakes! Score!
right here http://davidroland.com.au/?filip=estonia-dating-customs&b7e=e6 Super-Sausage Breakfast Sammich
http://modernhomesleamington.co.uk/?option=com_k2 A Sweet Beginnings’ Original Recipe
- 1/2 lb Ground Pork or Breakfast Sausage
- 1 Tbsp maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp grape Jelly
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices Applewood smoked bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices cheese (your choice!)
- 4 mini croissants (or English Muffins or Biscuits, if you prefer)
tastylia without prescription http://dklokator.pl/?oljade=broker-binÐÑÐÑÐâ ÐâÐÑÐâÐâ ÐâÐÑÐÑÐÑÐÐÐÑÐÑÐâÐâÐÂ¤re-optionen-rÐÑÐÑÐâ ÐâÐÑÐâÐâ ÐâÐÑÐÑÐÑÐÐÐÑÐÑÐâÐâÐÑckerstattung Preparation
- Mix pork, bacon, maple syrup, jelly, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, thyme & shredded cheese together in a bowl. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Form sausage mixture into four 1/2 inch patties, big enough to fit on your biscuit. Heat a skillet to medium-high and cook patties until there is no pink in the middle, 3-5 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, spray another skillet with cooking spray and cook your eggs over-medium (unless you like runny yolk on your sammiches!), and season with salt & pepper to taste.
- If using biscuits, bake according to package instructions or recipe directions. Otherwise, toast your English muffin or Croissant, and spread jelly or butter on each side if you prefer. Then layer with your sausage patty, egg, & cheese.
my website Serve with hash browns and a side of fruit 🙂