http://unter2grad.de/?debilizm=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-versteuern-wie&84b=e9 Good Monday morning, friends!!
http://financeinspired.com/?voskovafigyra=ikili-opsiyon-tuza%C4%9F%C4%B1&83b=03 I know that I told you all on Saturday that I live for the weekends, from the start of Monday morning. And while this is true, I have actually been looking forward to this particular Monday for awhile. You see, awhile back I applied to become a part of the Big Brothers, Big Sisters program and I got the call last week to schedule my interview. I can’t say that I’m nervous, because this is something that I’m doing from the heart, with a true desire to have a positive impact on a child’s life as a mentor. But the thought of an hour-and-half interview binära optioner hur fungerar is a little intimidating, nonetheless. I’m excited for this step in the process, as it only takes me that much closer to becoming a big sister (Big) to a very special Little. I don’t know how long the process is, but you know I will keep you posted!
http://jarmokatila.fi/?sertyk=bin%C3%A4r-option-erfahrungen&a1b=c5 Meanwhile, let me share with you one one amazing salad.
try this web-site Just look at it…how could something that pretty http://www.arborpro.com.au/?aminokislota=internet-dating-in-cape-town&c15=47 not be delicious?!?! It’s the pomegranate, y’all. They make it so dang pretty. But, it’s all of the components together that make it such an amazing salad. Crisp greens, creamy avocado, quinoa, and of course the salmon itself, drizzled with a tangy honey mustard vinaigrette and topped with pomegranate seeds that pop flavor into your mouth with each bite.
- 2 6-oz wild salmon fillets
- 3 cups baby spinach &/or kale (I used a baby spinach/baby kale mix)
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 lg avocado, pit removed and chopped
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
More Info http://gradyervin.com/?ostrova=simulare-azioni-binarie&f51=3e For the Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp honey (or to taste)
- 3 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
opcje binarne mały depozyt Preparation
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper. In a saute pan over medium-high heat, pan-sear the salmon until golden and cooked to your liking. If your salmon still has the skin on, cook skin side down first, about 4-5 minutes, then flip and sear the other side for an additional 4 minutes. While this side is cooking, use a set of tongs to gently remove the skin from the salmon. Flip back over and cook 1 additional minute, or until cooked through. Set aside and allow to cool while preparing the rest of the salad.
- Add the dressing ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth and emulsified, about 30 seconds. Set aside.
- Divide the kale and/or spinach between two bowls. Top with 1/4-1/2 cup of quinoa (however much you like), 1/2 avocado, and one salmon filet. Drizzle with dressing (your desired amount) and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.