top article J looked at me a little crazy when I told him this is what we were having for lunch on Sunday, “Strawberries and go to site bacon?” Like it was the strangest flavor combination he’d ever heard. I guess I’ve just been cooking and experimenting for so long that odd combos don’t seem odd to me anymore. I told him to just trust me, that it would be good. Good thing he trusts me, because it was deeelicious!! He went back for a second helping, and said, “This stuff is addictive.”
binary pro bot free download Mmhmm… it sure is!
check out the post right here And, as if this salad wasn’t reason enough to celebrate – I just realized that today is my 2 YEAR Blogiversary!! I can’t believe it’s been two years!! A big thank you to all of my readers!!
http://clarionmusic.com/?kyzja=Definizione-opzione-binaria&85f=d1 Definizione opzione binaria I don’t really know how to describe the flavors..I mean, it’s bacon for cryin’ out loud!! The crunch and saltiness of the bacon go really well with the sweetness and softer texture of the strawberries. And the dressing…? Soooo good!! And it’s the perfect warm weather salad to add to your weekend menu.
russian dating website fails kÃƒÂƒÃ†Â’ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â¶pa Sildenafil Citrate ÃƒÂƒÃ†Â’ÃƒÂ‚Ã¢Â€Â“rnskÃƒÂƒÃ†Â’ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â¶ldsvik Strawberry Bacon Salad with Greek Yogurt Poppyseed Dressing
why not check here Source: check my source Lauren’s Latest
- 6-8 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds, chopped
- 8 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp poppyseeds
- In a large skillet, cook the bacon pieces over medium heat, until just crisp, Remove to a papertowel to drain.
- Meanwhile, place the spinach in a large bowl and top with strawberry slices, almonds and bacon.
- To make the dressing, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper, and poppyseeds in a small bowl and whisk until smooth. Drizzle salad generously and serve immediately.