this website You guys. I’m wearing capris today. Like, I woke up and didn’t have to put jeans and long sleeves on because…spring!! I know I’m probably just a click to read more leetle bit too excited, but I seriously love the warmer weather and want to do a happy dance every day when it’s time to pick out what to wear. I know I should relish in the mildly warm temps while I can, because it’s Texas and it’ll be 90+ before we know it. Not that I complain about that, but high 70s-mid-80s is mighty nice. And, I like to take advantage while it’s still kosher to use the oven to make casserole dishes like this one.
binäre optionen online Before it gets too hot and you are swearing off using the oven, make this dish. It takes some time and several pots, pans, and bowls, but it is totally worth it. Totally.
- 2 poblano peppers
- 1 spaghetti squash, halved and seeded
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp butter, softened
- 1 tsp cumin, divided
- ¼ tsp chipotle chili powder
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterrey jack cheese, divided
go here http://graciediet.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://graciediet.com/ask/hello-gracie-i-just-finished-watching-rener-gracie-antioxidant-acai-superbowl-which-it-looks-good-and-want-to-try-it-myself-but-i-saw-that-cacao-doesnt-mix-well-with-acai-and-the-other-ingredients-u/ Preparation
- To roast the peppers, preheat the oven to 475˚ F. Cut the peppers in half and remove seeds and ribs. Place the peppers, cut side down on a baking sheet and bake for 5-10 minutes, or until skin is blister, then flip and repeat on the other side. Transfer to a medium bowl, cover, and let sit 10-15 minutes. When cool enough to handle, peel away the skin and discard. I usually find that running them under cold water helps it separate more easily. Coarsely chop the peppers and set aside.
- Lower the oven temperature to 400˚ F and line a large baking sheet with foil. Drizzle the cut sides of the squash with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the spaghetti squash halves on the prepared baking sheet, cut side down and cook for about 40-45 minutes, or until you can easily “shred” the squash with a fork. Leave oven on at same temperature.
- Remove from the oven, and allow to cool enough for you to handle. Use a fork to shred the squash out onto a plate or baking sheet lined with paper towels so that the liquid can drain off some.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium-high hea. Add the ground turkey, season with salt and pepper, garlic powder and 1/2 tsp of cumin. Cook, stirring and breaking it up, for 4-6 minutes, or until cooked through.
- While the turkey is cooking, combine the butter, cumin, chipotle chili powder, and oregano in a small bowl.
- In another, large mixing bowl, combine the chopped poblanos, spaghetti squash, black beans, butter mixture, Greek yogurt and 1/4 cup of the cheese. Season with salt and pepper and stir until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a large baking dish, in an even layer. Top with the remaining cheese and bake about 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling. Serve hot and enjoy!