titantrade I remember when I was a kid, my Uncle Alton used to always bring deer to my mom during the hunting season, and she would cut it up in the kitchen sink. I thought it was disgusting, but had no problem eating the venison she’d fry up for us. I’ve been grown and out of the house for many years now and haven’t seen this or had venison in a very long time.
le opzioni binarie Well, those days are back y’all. J got a deer with his crossbow this past season (which he cut up on our kitchen table) and we took most of the meat to a local meat market and had them make it into smoked sausage. Both of us were thinking we were going to get the hard, smoked sausage that we both love but instead we got 49 rings of medium-spicy smoked sausage links. What in the world are we going to do with all of http://mhs.se/produkt/motorhistoriskt-magasin-1987-06/?add-to-cart=1644 that?? I mean, it’s delicious, but you can only make sausage and eggs, sausage and cracker snacks, or sausage wraps so many times, right? I had to find a way to cook all of that sausage!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound smoked venison sausage
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz black pepper and garlic rigatoni (or short pasta of your choice)
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Slice the smoked sausage into thin rounds and add to the skillet. Cook until well-browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Add the garlic, stir and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken stock, tomato sauce, heavy cream, and salt and pepper and stir to mix well.
- Once simmering and bubbly, reduce the heat and simmer until slightly thickened, about 7 to 10 minutes. Stir in the parmesan cheese until melted.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions to al dente, drain and set aside.
- When the sauce has thickened and cheese is added, add the pasta to the skillet and stir gently to coat with sauce. Serve warm and enjoy!