click It is a gorgeous 75 degrees in Central Texas right now and Sunny is taking full advantage of the backdoor being open 🙂
news I decided that something light and simple would be great for lunch today. I dug through the fridge to see what fruits we had, and then put together some ham, turkey, cheddar & tomato panini to go with strawberries, kiwi, and grapes. Simple and delicious!
forex broker bonuses – 4 slices whole wheat bread
– Miracle Whip (or real mayo if you like that better)
– 4 tomato slices
– 6 slices of ham
– 6 slices of turkey
– 2 slices of cheddar cheese
follow url – Put miracle whip on all 4 slices of bread
– Layer 1 slice of cheese, 3 slices of ham, 3 slices of turkey, and 2 tomatoes onto 2 slices of bread.
– Top each with 1 of the 2 remaining slices of bread and put onto pre-heated panini press.
– Lock down lid for about 1 minute; Remove onto a plate, slice in half diagonally and serve with chips or fruit.