As promised when I made this recipe the first time, I now have a better picture that does better justice to the dish. The sweet sauce is so delicious that I was sad to see that there was no extra in the pan this time to pour over my rice 🙁 It really is that good, but there was enough on the shrimp to have the savory taste with each bite.
** olagligt att köpa Sildenafil Citrate Note to self for next time** investire in opzioni binarie di sonia salerno double amount of sauce!
http://cremornepointmanor.com.au/?pifnuk=where-to-buy-Seroquel&9e7=60 Sesame-Orange Shrimp
my explanation Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds (white, black or a mix)
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound peeled and deveined raw shrimp
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Whisk sesame seeds, egg whites, cornstarch, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add half the shrimp and cook until golden, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Repeat with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and the rest of the shrimp.
- Add orange juice, sherry, soy sauce and sugar to the pan. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened and reduced by half, 4 to 6 minutes. Return the shrimp to the pan and stir to coat with the sauce.