opzioni binarie piu redditizie Well helloooo friends!! I know I’ve been absent for awhile, but fear not…I have not abandoned ship. Life’s been pretty busy lately, with work mostly, and cooking has been pushed to the backburner more than I would have liked. I’m glad though, that the Secret Recipe Club reveal day is today, so I had to cook up a great dish to share with you all! Nothing like a deadline to incite some motivation, eh?
order metformin online with overnight delivery The blog I was assigned this month was The Weekend Gourmet, and wouldn’t you know that Wendy is a fellow Texan! And not only is she a Texan, but she lives near the place I grew up, in San Antonio. Just a hop-skip-and-a-jump from Austin! Anywho…Wendy has a lot of great recipes and experiences to share on her blog, so you should definitely head over there to check it out!! I had a hard time selecting a recipe, because there are so many to choose from. I decided, however, that I would choose one on the healthier sides, since starting today I will be on a very strict diet. I’ll share more on that with you later this week.
When I saw the recipe for Berry-Chicken Pasta…that included a flavored balsamic vinaigrette…I saved it and added it to the menu immediately. I had to make a few modifications, because unfortunately I couldn’t find the exact flavors of olive oil and balsamic vinegar that Wendy used, but I stuck as close as I could 🙂
I was very pleased with the result and it was definitely a great “last meal” before starting the new diet. The pomegranate balsamic vinaigrette added a great flavor to the chicken and the fruit. I just wish I could eat the leftovers!!
can you buy Lyrica at walmart Add this to your menu, ASAP!! And check Wendy’s blog and all the other great SRC recipes below.
- 8 oz short pasta (penne, bowtie, etc.)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup pomegranate balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 Tbsp diced shallot
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions, drain, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine the olive oil, pomegranate balsamic vinegar, honey, shallot, salt & pepper to make the vinaigrette. Whisk until well combined and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, season the chicken with salt and pepper, and cook 2-3 minutes per side, until done. Remove from heat and allow to cool, then cut into bite sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, chicken, blueberries, strawberries, and feta. Add the vinaigrette and toss to coat.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.