It’s that time again! Secret Recipe Club, of course! This month I received the blog Everyday Mom, and Kim has taken a lifetime of love in the kitchen and shares it in her blog. I had a hard time selecting one recipe, but I finally decided on these Baked Zucchini Fries and I’m so glad that I did! I’ve seen a few variations floating around the blogosphere and I’ve always wanted to try them, so this was the perfect opportunity. Not to mention that Kim found it on the Betty Crocker website, and you know how I love me some Betty!
I have finally come to the end of a week of vacations – first to Alabama, then to Colorado – and most of us tend to over-indulge while on vacation. I promised myself before I headed to Alabama that once I returned from Colorado I was going to buckle down – again. Well, today is the day of reckoning for weeks of gluttonous behavior and my scale was NOT kind. Not even remotely. Thank goodness I had these zucchini fries last night, so I feel like I got started a little early on getting back to healthier eating.
Almost all of us love fried foods, fried veggies even, and these zucchini fries are the perfect, healthy alternative to a delicious fried treat. They still have a crispy coating, but without the grease to go along with it. I whipped up a little garlic-yogurt dip to go with them and devoured them all! That was probably not as healthy as having 3 or 4 sticks, but it was the perfect way to end my gluttonous week of vacations. I suggest you try these instead of fried goodies when you have a craving for something crunchy.
Köpa Viagra Oskarshamn Baked Zucchini Fries
come acquistare e vendere materie prime on line Ingredients
1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp diced fresh herbs (basil, oregano and/or thyme)
- 1 tsp Lemon Pepper seasoning (or lemon zest)
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Eggs, beaten with 1 tsp water
- 2 lbs. zucchini, cut into thick strips
- Preheat oven 350 and line a cookie sheet with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- In small bowl combine bread crumbs, cheese, herbs and lemon pepper seasoning (or zest).
- Line up 3 shallow dishes. Place flour in first dish, eggs in second, and bread crumb mixture in third. Thoroughly dredge each zucchini strip. Start with the flour, then dip in egg, followed by bread mixture.
- Place coated strips on cookie sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly golden.
binär optionen mindesteinzahlung document.write(”);