opciones financieras at the money Because of the holidays, the Secret Recipe Club takes a break for the month of December, but reveal day is back for January! I received the blog The Keenan Cookbook, written by an adorable couple, Chris and Rachel. Together they cook, photograph, blog, and enjoy food together – and they have some great recipes!
cuales son los principios del sistema de comercio I browsed through their recipe index, unsure of what type of dish I was looking for, until I saw the Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Scones. A good friend, and co-worker, made a request a few months back for me to make some bacon, cheese, and chive scones, so it seemed like the perfect time to do just that! And what better way to start off the work week than with a savory breakfast scone surprise?!?
cerco broker affidabile con saldo minimo 100 I made them to take to work, but of course I had to taste them first…and it was haaaaard to package up the rest and drive them to work this morning. Very, very hard indeed. But, when I see the look on her face when she sees them, when she takes the first bite, the sacrafice will be well worth it.
opcje binarne nawigator And, if you haven’t already, head on over and check out The Keenan Cookbook for more great recipes! And of course, the rest of today’s reveal below!
http://www.mylifept.com/?refriwerator=binary-options-charts-real-time&9e3=5f binary options charts real time si possono fare soldi con le opzioni binarie Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Scones
Ibm 401 k plus plan investment options Source: hyip forum opcje binarne The Keenan Cookbook
- 2 3/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup to 2/3 cup low fat buttermilk, plus more for brushing
- 1 cup chopped bacon, cooked
- 1 cup egg whites
- 1/3 cup chives, chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook the egg whites and chives together in a skillet, over medium heat, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder. Mix in the butter until the flour mixture looks like large crumbs.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and buttermilk, and add to the flour mixture, stirring until combined. Then add the bacon, egg whites, and cheese.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Dust the parchment paper with a thin layer of flour, and set aside.Scoop the dough out on the prepared baking sheet and divide in half. Form each half into a 6″ circle, about 3/4″ thick.
- Use a knife to cut each circle into 6 wedges.
- While the oven preheats, place the baking sheet into the freezer (15-20 minutes).
- Once the oven has preheated, remove the baking sheet from the freezer and bake the scones for 20 to 25 minutes, or until they’re golden brown.
- Once done, allow to cool briefly on the pan, before running the knife back through and separating each of the wedges. Serve warm.
ikili opsiyon caiz midir document.write(”);