Unwrinkle that nose of yours. I know that you’re probably thinking, What is wrong with her??? And no, I am not pregnant. Really, it’s just like any regular sandwich, without the meat. Yes, I put chips on my sandwiches. Always. I like the added little crunch it gives. Mmm. Even when I eat a regular grilled cheese, I always have a chip with every bite. And usually a bite of pickle too!! This sandwich was just meant for me. Kismet, perhaps?
I’ll admit, I was a little unsure how this would turn out texture wise. I was afraid I’d get soggy bread and/or chips, but there was no sogginess at all!! The strategically placed cheese prevents it. And let me just tell you folks…this was one awesome grilled cheese!! It may sound a little weird, but the food that sounds a little odd usually turns out to be the best. Try it, you’ll see!!
miglior broker opzioni binarie demo Tomato, Pickle, and Potato Chip Grilled Cheese
As seen on Care’s Kitchen
lista delle opzioni binarie Ingredients
2 slices of bread
- 3 slices of cheese (I used pepper jack)
- 2-3 thin pickle slices, patted dry
- 1 thin slice of tomato (or 2-3 slices of a smaller tomato)
- Ridged potato chips (your choice of flavor)
- 1 Tbsp butter
binaire opties beste broker Preparation
- To assemble your sandwich, place bottom piece of bread bread on a plate, the top with 1 slice of cheese, the pickles, tomato, second slice of cheese, chips, third slice of cheese, and top piece of bread.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon of the butter in a skillet over medium heat, and once it is bubbling place your sandwich in.
- Gently press the sandwich with a spatula and allow to cook for 3-4 minutes, until nicely browned. Pick the sandwich up with the spatula and add the remaining 1/2 tablespoon of butter, and lower the heat the medium-low.
- Flip the sandwich and place back in the pan, pressing the top with the spatula, again. Cook for another 3-4 minutes until browned and cheese is melted. Cover with a lid if the cheese needs a little help melting.
- Remove from heat, cut in half diagonally, and enjoy!!