http://creatingsparks.com.gridhosted.co.uk/?56c=83 How can you resist it?? You can’t. So don’t try.
his comment is here http://www.playlaploen.com/?pelorama=traderush-binary-options&c90=c8 Strawberry, Basil, and Goat Cheese Panini
source site with Balsamic Honey Sauce
Source: Cookie and Kate
- 4 slices of whole wheat bread
- 3 oz goat cheese
- 6-7 strawberries
- a few basil leaves, whole or roughly chopped
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tablespoon butter, or less
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup honey
- To make the balsamic honey sauce, combine the balsamic vinegar and honey in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Simmer, stirring constantly, until the liquid is reduced by about half (15 minutes or more). Pour the liquid into a small bowl to cool while you make the panini.
- Spread a layer of goat cheese over all four slices of bread. Thinly slice the strawberries and divide them among two of the slices of bread. Add the basil to the other two slices, and sprinkly black pepper over all. Top each of the strawberry-covered slices with one of the basil covered slices.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat and melt one to two teaspoons of butter in the skillet, then add the first sandwich. Cover it with a plate or appropriately sized dish and weigh it down with something heavy, like canned beans or a cast iron skillet.
- Cook until the bottom of the bread is lightly browned, about two to three minutes, then lift the sandwich from the pan, add another pat of butter, let it melt, and return the sandwich to repeat on the other side. Repeat the process with the second sandwich.
- Slice each sandwich in half and serve warm with the balsamic honey sauce.