1 3 lb beef roast
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 2 envelopes beef and onion soup mix
- 1 envelope Italian dressing mix
- 1 package Hawaiian Rolls (or your roll of choice)
- Sliced Swiss cheese (1 slice per slider)
- Sriracha Horseradish Sauce (recipe below)
http://www.swazilandforum.com/?n=commissioni-migliori-per-fare-treding commissioni migliori per fare treding For the Sriracha Horseradish Sauce
- 1/4 cup plain, fat free greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 2 tsp prepared horseradish sauce
- To make the pot roast, mix the water, salsa verde and seasoning packets together in a bowl. Put the pot roast in the crock pot and pour the mixture over the top. Cook on low for 8-10 hours, or high for 4-5 hours. Once done, shred the beef with two forks, or in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment.
- To make the sriracha horseradish sauce, mix the ingredients together in a small bowl, until well combined. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat your oven’s broiler. Cut each of the rolls in half and place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Cut swiss slices into squares that will fit on the rolls, and place a square onto the bottom half of each roll. Place baking sheet in oven with broiler on low for 1-2 minutes, just until the cheese had melted and the edges of the rolls are beginning to brown.
- Top each of the bottom rolls with the shredded pot roast, then a spoonful of the sriracha-horseradish sauce, and finally the top of the roll.