class=\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'post meta\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' binary options trading Welcome to Fall!! I won’t lie…I’m not really happy that summer is “officially” gone now, but the temps around here have been pretty nice lately. I guess some things really do change as we get older. Never in a million years would I have thought I’d be happy about cooler temps. Hmph. This over-30, changing business has me all out of sorts.
نصائح الفوركس But, on the food front, I’ve been trying new things, expanding my horizons…whatever you want to call it…for awhile now, and buy the stars lyrics that I am really enjoying. Hey, if you never try new things, how can you discover a new fabulous burger like this one??
opzioni binarie la strategia del doppio rosso I’ve had endless varities of beef burgers, and a few turkey burgers, but this was my first crack at a ground chicken burger. All I can say about this is…WHOA!! I’ve been missing out! And it’s not just an ordinary burger with chicken, the curry and garlic powders mixed into the meat, then topped with a tzatziki-type sauce, made this a very flavorful burger!! I was very pleasantly surprised, and now I want to come up with more chicken burger variations!!!
- 2 Tbsp canola or vegetable oil, divided
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 lb ground chicken breast
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, grated & strained
- pinch of salt
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 Burger Buns or Pita Pockets
http://jonmcculloch.com/?svil=Opzioni-binarie-strategia-ultimatum&9b4=bb Opzioni binarie strategia ultimatum invita amico iq option Preparation
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a sauté pan over medium heat and sauté onions for 4 minutes until tender and set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sautéed onions, ground chicken, salt, parsley, garlic and curry powder. Make four equal-sized patties.
- In a separate bowl, mix the yogurt, mint, cucumber and salt to make the sauce.
- Heat the remaining tbsp of oil in a pan and cook patties for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Toast burger buns if you’d like, the top with a patty, sauce, and tomato slices.