White dinner rolls (or Hawaiian sweet rolls)
Thinly sliced honey ham (I used about 3 slices per slider)
- Swiss cheese slices (I cut mine into quarters, and used 2 per slider)
- 2/3 cup miracle whip (or mayo)
- 1 Tablespoon poppyseeds
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Spread miracle whip onto both sides of each roll. Place a few slices of ham and a slice of Swiss inside of each roll. Close rolls and place them very closely together in a large baking dish or on a foil-lined, heavy cookie sheet.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together poppyseeds, mustard, butter, onion and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour evenly over all of the sandwiches. You don’t have to use all of the sauce, just use enough to cover the tops. Let sit 10 minutes or until butter sets slightly.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Uncover and cook for 2 additional minutes or until tops are slightly brown and crispy. Serve warm.