http://bti-defence.com/language/id/tag/delegation-id/ http://talkinginthedark.com/cipro-500mg/ Ham, Brie, Marmalade, and Arugula Pressed Sammich
opzioni binarie account demo As seen on theKitchn
- 4 slices bread, 1/2-inch thick (I used whole wheat)
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard (more, if you prefer)
- 4 oz brie, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 8 oz sliced, cooked ham
- Freshly-ground pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp marmalade (I used orange marmalade)
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup arugula
- Spread 1 teaspoon of mustard onto two slices of the bread, and top with three slices of brie, four slices of ham and a little black pepper.
- On the remaining two slices of bread, spread 1 tablespoon of marmalade and place one on top of each sandwich.
- Turn your panini press on and allow to heat up. While you’re waiting, brush both sides of each sandwich with a little bit of olive oil. Set the sandwiches in the panini press, close the top and cook until the bread is golden brown and cheese has melted, about 3-5 minutes. (If you don’t have a panini press, you can use a heavy skillet and place a hot, foil-wrapped brick on top for the same effect, minus the grill marks.)
- When finished cooking, remove the tops of each sandwich and add 1/4 cup arugula on top. Press bread back down on top of arugula, cut in half, and serve warm.