binäre optionen stern tv I didn’t think so.
kÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¶p Cialis 10 mg pÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¥ nÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¤tet I don’t know what I can even say about it that isn’t a given…a nice juicy burger, topped with jalapenos, fritos (I used chili cheese fritos!), chili, and shredded cheese. Heaven, I tell ya. Pure heaven.
opzioni binarie 15 minuti strategie It’s rainy today in Austin, as I have heard it is throughout most of Texas. The temperatures aren’t quite cold yet, but they are cooler, so what better excuse to get in the kitchen and make this burger?? Even if you aren’t in Texas…you can bring a little bit of Texas to your kitchen with a meal like this.
- 1/3-lb ground beef
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup of chili (homemade or *gasp* Wolf brand)
- 2 burger buns
- mayo or mustard
- 2 fresh jalapenos, sliced
- Fritos corn chips (regular or chili cheese)
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar
- Mix the ground beef, garlic powder, Worcestershire, salt & pepper together in a bowl until well combined. Form the mixture into two burger patties.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat, and cook patties for 3-5 minutes per side, until your desired doneness. Meanwhile, heat the chili in a small saucepan over medium heat, until very hot.
- Toast your burger buns, if you like. Spread mayo or mustard on the bottom buns, then top with a burger patties.
- Top the burger with jalapeno slices, a small handful of Fritos, chopped white onion, a scoop of chili, and a 1/4 cup of grated cheddar.
- Marvel at the beauty of your creation, and then…devour it!!