I think it’s official that I’ve lost my mind. I am up at 6am on a Saturday so that I can go RUN. Have I mentioned before that I hate running? And waking up early? But, as much as I hate those two things, I hate the extra pounds I’m carrying around even more. So, I decided to take this whole exercise thing to a new level. I’ll still hit the gym a few days a week, but I’ll also be running with a group every Saturday morning and taking private yoga lessons with T (courtesy of Mr. T for our birthdays) for 7 Sundays starting in September.Yep, I have definitely lost my mind. But as long as the weight goes with it, I’m good 😉
I’m not usually one to fancy up a grilled cheese – I like the plain old, original kind. But I’ve seen a few variations over the past few months that I just couldn’t overlook. And since I forex trader pro forgot password looooooooovvvvvveee blackberries and fontina, this one just had to happen. I’ll take just about any reason to eat blackberries…just you wait and see what I share with you tomorrow!! You’ll want to marry me.
Anywho…the blackberries and basil smashed together are perfect mixed with the gooey, melted fontina between two toasty pieces of bread. I gobbled this up, and even shared a few bites with baby C, who has now learned the sign for “more” and kept using it repeatedly. Imagine his displeasure when it was all gone. Oops. If a 17 month old will eat this fancy grilled cheese, I think that is a pretty clear indicator of how yummy it really is!! He’s a bit of a picky eater, if that means anything to you.
Get ye to the store and pick up the ingredients and indulge a bit for lunch today!
binäre optionen reuters Fontina & Blackberry-Basil Smash Grilled Cheese
popular moving averages in forex Ingredients http://www.hopeforthewearymom.com/?strazu=iq-option-demo-gratuita&3f9=b6 iq option demo gratuita
- 8 thick slices of multi-grain bread
- 12 oz fresh blackberries
- 12-15 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 6-8 oz fontina cheese, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- In a large bowl, carefully mash the blackberries with a fork and stir in chopped basil.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Cover 4 slices of the bread with slices of the fontina, then add a few spoonfuls of the blackberry mixture on top. Place the remaining 4 slices of bread over the tops, and brush with olive oil.
- Carefully flip the sandwiches to place them oiled-side down in the skillet, and brush the other side with olive oil.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes per side, until golden brown and slightly crispy, and the cheese is melted and ooey-gooey good! Be careful when flipping, so you don’t lose all the blackberry goodness!