binäre optionen broker gewinn When I first moved to Austin in 2006, bestie and I used to go out with our friends to the lake and hang out on their boats a good bit. It was good times. But I probably haven’t been out on a boat at the lake since 2007. Sad, right? Well, today J and I will be going and doing just that!! He has one of those big ol’ tubes so that should be…interesting, to say the least. But I’m definitely excited and looking forward to it. Then afterwards we’ll probably go back and grill some good food to replenish all the calories we burned being dragged around the lake and holding on for dear life.
kÃÆÃÆÃâ ÃâÃÆÃâÃâ ÃâÃÆÃÆÃÂ¢Ãâ¬ÃÅ¡ÃÆÃâÃâÃÂ¶pa Sildenafil Citrate lagligt i sverige Of course burgers are a grilling classic, but how fun is it to grill up a burger and then top it with some kicked up, spicy toppings? Super fun!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 3 slices Monterrey Jack cheese
- 3 burger buns
- 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 jalapenos, sliced
- Red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 Tbsp adobo sauce from a can of chipotles in adobo
- 1/4 cup (or more) ranch dressing
- Tomato slices (3 large or 6 small)
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef and Worcestershire sauce. Form into 3 evenly-sized patties and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a skillet or grill pan (or your outside grill) over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Cook 4-5 minutes on each side, or until your desired level of doneness is reached, topping with a slice of cheese for the last minute of cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a separate skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat and add the jalapeno and bell pepper slices. cook, stirring occasionally, until the peppers are softened and slightly browned. (Alternately, you can grill these babies outside for an extra awesome flavor.)
- In a small bowl, combine the chipotle adobo sauce and ranch dressing. Stir to mix well, taste and adjust if needed (add more chipotle or more ranch).
- To assemble the burgers, toast your burger buns if you like them that way, slather on a generous helping of the chipotle ranch (I put some on top and bottom buns), the top with a burger patty, a spoonful of the sauteed peppers, tomato slice, and top bun. Serve with your favorite side (we had chipotle sweet potato fries) and enjoy!