- 1 pound of peeled and deveined raw shrimp
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 slices bacon
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- lettuce for garnish
- 4 sandwich rolls/breads/buns of choice, preferably toasted
- Parmesan Tarragon Mayo (recipe below)
http://chalkstreamflyfishing.co.uk/ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ http://sweetsweetjamaica.com/?pte=qual\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'è-il-miglior-broker-per-opzioni-binarie Preparation
- Combine flour, paprika, garlic and chili powder in a large bowl and mix. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add bacon and cook until golden and crispy. Remove and let drain on a paper towel. Do not turn off heat.
- Quickly salt and pepper the shrimp, the toss in the flour mixture.
- Add shrimp to the skillet in batches and cook until golden, about 2-3 minutes per side. Remove and let drain on a paper towel.
- Combine shrimp, avocado and crumble the bacon into a bowl and lightly mix to create a sticky “salad” of sorts. Spread bread of your choice with parmesan mayo, garnish with lettuce, then stack on the shrimp.
binary options on youtube Parmesan Tarragon Mayonnaise
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons finely grated parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons freshly chopped tarragon
http://blog.pinkprincess.com/?svecha=ve-qualcuno-cje-lavora-online-con-forex-e-mi-sa-dore-se-%C3%A9-vero-che-si-guadagna&d99=bc ve qualcuno cje lavora online con forex e mi sa dore se é vero che si guadagna Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix thoroughly. Spread on sandwiches. Can be refrigerated for up to 5 days in an air-tight container.