opzioni digitali ad 1 euro Happy Saturday, friends!! I hope you are enjoying the beautiful, crisp weather this weekend. I, on the other hand, am stuck inside at work today, looking at the sunshine from my window four stories up. Not my ideal weekend, but that’s just part of the job now and then. Something more exciting than working on Saturday – another delicious vegetarian delight, great for the lenten season!
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 tsp finely chopped canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups broccoli slaw
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 15 oz can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, chipotle chile and salt. Add the broccoli slaw and cilantro, and toss to combine.
In another bowl, mash the beans and avocado together with a fork until smooth, then stir in the cheese.
To assemble the wraps, spread about 1/2 cup of the bean-avocado mixture onto each tortilla, top with about 2/3 cup of the broccoli slaw, and roll it up. Cut in half, if desired, and enjoy!