segnali opzioni binarie in tempo reale Are you all still out there? Still with me? It’s been somewhat of a ghost town around here for awhile, but I’ve finally gotten back in the kitchen and have a few new recipes to share with you!
http://dijitalkss.com/insanlik-ve-kss-icin-yeni-bir-olanak-crowdsourcing-2/?pￄ1¤7„1¤7ttp://dijitalkss.com/insanlik-ve-kss-icin-yeni-bir-olanak-crowdsourcing-2/?pￄ1¤7„1¤7 indicatori opzioni binarie infalibili a href= trading binario deposito minimo So, what have I been up to the past few weeks? I wish I could say it was something exotic, or exciting, but really it’s just been life. Work has been insane, and when I get home…well, cooking is not high on my list of things to do. And the time change…oy! Natural light is pretty much gone before I even get through the front door to think about cooking, so pictures…not so much happening.
banca binary e una truffa it But on the weekends, that is when I have the time and the daylight to really cook and photograph for the blog, so I’ll have to take advantage of the time I do have, right?? I can’t be leaving you all hanging for weeks at a time anymore, especially as the holidays approach!
http://revedecabane.com/?ower=guadagno-on-line&b5f=50 To get back in the swing of things, I want to share with you this easy, but deeeelicious quesadilla! I mean, c’mon…what is better than bacon, avocado, bacon, and cheese in a tortilla?? And, if you have a houseful of people (kids, perhaps), these are quick and easy to make for the masses.
Oh! I almost forgot one other thing to share with you…the new addition to my little fur family…I would like to introduce you all to Zoey, my new Yorkie baby. Bubba is still trying to figure out how he feels about sharing the house, and mommy, but she’s been a doll so far!
http://medeniyetvakfiadana.com/?baewr=consiglio-per-fare-trading&59d=e0 And now for what you really want…the recipe!!
- 4 flour tortillas (I used whole wheat)
- 1 lb chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup diced scallions
- 8 strips of bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and lay the bacon strips in the pan (this may need to be done in batches, depending on the size of your skillet). Allow the bacon to cook until browned and starting to crisp, 3-5 minutes per side. Remove the bacon from the skillet to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Once cooled, crumble and set aside.
- Drain all but 1/2 tablespoon of the bacon drippings from the skillet, and return the heat to medium. Add the scallions and saute about 2-3 minutes, until softened.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add to the skillet in a single layer. Allow to sear and cook on one side until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes, then flip and cook through, another 2-3 minutes. Remove the chicken and scallions to a plate and rinse out the skillet.
- Add about 1/2 tablespoon of the butter to the skillet, heated over medium heat. When the butter gets foamy, add a tortilla and swirl it around to get it nice and buttery. Layer one side of the tortilla with chicken, bacon, avocado, and a little cheese. Use tongs to fold the other half of the tortilla over and press down. Cook the tortilla for about 1-2 mins on each side or until golden brown and crispy. Remove from the skillet and cut into 3 triangles.
- Repeat with the rest of the tortillas, adding a little more butter for each tortilla as needed.