conto demo opzioni binarie senza deposito gratis What is going on with the weather these days?? It’s February and should be winter temps across the nation, but in Texas we’ve been getting up into the 80s, while there is a blizzard blowing through and tons of snow just days after having 40-50 degree temps. So very strange. And I am so very thankful to live in Texas, because I’m quite sure that a blizzard (and not the delicious ice cream kind for DQ), might just be the death of this anti-cold weather girl.
1 lb ground chicken
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced or pressed
- 3/4 tsp salt
- dash of pepper
- 4 thick cut slices of bacon
- 1 avocado, sliced or made into guacamole
- 8 slider buns
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and cook the bacon until crispy. Remove to a paper towel to drain the grease. Once cooled, break pieces each piece into 4 pieces.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the chicken, cumin, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper. Divide the mixture into 8 evenly-sized patties.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat, and cook the patties (in batches) for about 3 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Toast the slider buns, spread a little miracle whip or mayo on the bottom buns, then top with a chicken patty, avocado or guac, and bacon slices.