1 Tbs butter, melted
- dash cayenne pepper
- dash freshly ground pepper
- dash coarse salt
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce, divided
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and coarsely chopped
- 2 hard boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 large jalapeno cheddar tortillas
Combine the butter, cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt and 1/4 cup of the hot pepper sauce in a bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Cover and marinate for one hour (longer if you like.)
Heat a skillet or grill pan over medium-high and coat with cooking spray. Add the chicken and cook 2-3 minutes per side, until cooked through. remove and cut chicken into bite-size pieces.
Warm tortillas and layer with chicken in the center, followed by bacon, eggs, lettuce, cheddar, the dressing and buffalo. With your fingers, mix up the filling so the dressing evenly coats all of the ingredients. Roll the burrito and enjoy!