http://bigdaymedia.com.au/this-is-an-example-post?COLLCC=2562156562 Do you know what today is?
trading currency options Do you http://www.ecoshelta.com/?kampys=come-fare-il-trader-partendo-con-100euro&dfd=e1 know what today is???
opcje binarne systemy Today is ONE WEEK from our wedding day!! Squee!!! Is it weird that I practice writing my new last name already? You know, like we did back in school when we had a crush on a boy? Wait…was that just me? Forget I said anything.
see here So, how ’bout this tuna sammich??
- 2 (12 oz) cans of tuna, in water (not oil)
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup curly parsley, chopped finely
- 1/4-1/2 cup Miracle Whip or Mayo
- 1-2 Tbsp curry powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Leaf lettuce
- 6 mini croissants
- Open the cans of tuna and drain the water from them. Place into a large bowl and add the diced apples, parsley, 1/4 cup Miracle Whip or Mayo, curry powder, salt and pepper. Mix well and add more miracle whip or mayo to your liking.
- Cut croissants in half length-wise (toast them if you like,) place a lettuce leaf on the bottom half, top with a generous portion of the tuna salad, and then the top half of the croissant. Dig in!